1000 G Bowfront – This unit was over $55,000 new – It has been removed and broken down and is sitting in my warehouse waiting for you to pick up.
You can buy for $15000- Or Lets trade – Send me something to trade for – cars, trucks, land, house or gold – I am open to just about anything.
Dimensions of tank and stand are below as well as a description of everything included:
– (1) ATM manufactured Acrylic 1000 Gallon bowfront Tank, dimensions of tank are 13 ft wide, 4 ft depth front to back at the sides, 5.5 ft depth front to back in the center of the bow of tank and tank is 2 ft deep, comes with covers for the 4 openings on top of tank. The front of tank does have scratches on the inside from cleaning it over time.
– (1) custom made stand made just for this tank out of 3 inch tube steel and then powder coated to prevent corrosion from saltwater, same dimensions as tank, stand is 40 inches tall
– the top and bottom woodwork is available to use for your application as the sides had to be taken apart to remove tank.
– (4) Reeflo Hammerhead Gold pumps, I just bought two of them 2 months ago and swapped out the other two as they need to be rebuilt as seals were leaking, so each of these pumps are $500 new, one pump runs the open loop system, and the other pump runs a closed loop system
– (1) 200 Watt UV sterilizer, needs new bulbs though but everything is working
– (2) Aquatic imports chillers, I broke one of the inlet PVC pipes on one of them.
– (1) ETS skimmer rated for 1200 gallons with a blueline 100 pump feeding water to this skimmer, this thing works awesome and has been hassle free since its been running
– (1) 180 gallon acrylic wet/dry bioball sump that is tied into the open loops system of 3 trapezoid overflows built into the tank making it reef ready, bulkherad drains are 2 inch, return lines/bulkheads are 1 inch, total of 3 drain lines to the wet/dry filter and two 1 inch return lines dedicated to the open loop system. the wet/dry is also equipped with an auto top off float that keeps the water level consistent all the time.
– (1) 135 gallon refugium under the tank that use to hold all of the live rock
– I estimate there to be about 200# of aragonite for the bottom material instead of sand, which is so much easier when using siphon and doing water changes. This has been put into 5 gallon buckets already for easy transport.
– (1) 100 gallon poly tank that I always have 100 gallons of premixed saltwater made up for quick water changes which is all plumbed into the wet/dry system so I drain 100 gallons through the python siphon down the drain and then pump the 100 gallons of fresh saltwater right into the system, no buckets, no mess.
– (4) Living Color artificial reef decorations, these were very expensive and have all the plug in reef insert pieces,
– (3) 250 MW Halide stadium lights for providing the lighting needed across this big wide area. (one bulb is blown, so only two lights working. All lighting is on a direct wired timer so everything with this tank is all automated in regards to lighting, timers are included in the package.
– (1) 75 GPD & also a (1) 150 GPD reverse osmosis system for top off and water change water.
This is as repost…but I had to do it! The best!