1000 G Bowfront – This unit was over $55,000 new – It has been removed and broken down and is sitting in my warehouse waiting for you to pick up.
You can buy for $15000- Or Lets trade – Send me something to trade for – cars, trucks, land, house or gold – I am open to just about anything.
Dimensions of tank and stand are below as well as a description of everything included:
– (1) ATM manufactured Acrylic 1000 Gallon bowfront Tank, dimensions of tank are 13 ft wide, 4 ft depth front to back at the sides, 5.5 ft depth front to back in the center of the bow of tank and tank is 2 ft deep, comes with covers for the 4 openings on top of tank. The front of tank does have scratches on the inside from cleaning it over time.
– (1) custom made stand made just for this tank out of 3 inch tube steel and then powder coated to prevent corrosion from saltwater, same dimensions as tank, stand is 40 inches tall
– the top and bottom woodwork is available to use for your application as the sides had to be taken apart to remove tank.
– (4) Reeflo Hammerhead Gold pumps, I just bought two of them 2 months ago and swapped out the other two as they need to be rebuilt as seals were leaking, so each of these pumps are $500 new, one pump runs the open loop system, and the other pump runs a closed loop system
– (1) 200 Watt UV sterilizer, needs new bulbs though but everything is working
– (2) Aquatic imports chillers, I broke one of the inlet PVC pipes on one of them.
– (1) ETS skimmer rated for 1200 gallons with a blueline 100 pump feeding water to this skimmer, this thing works awesome and has been hassle free since its been running
– (1) 180 gallon acrylic wet/dry bioball sump that is tied into the open loops system of 3 trapezoid overflows built into the tank making it reef ready, bulkherad drains are 2 inch, return lines/bulkheads are 1 inch, total of 3 drain lines to the wet/dry filter and two 1 inch return lines dedicated to the open loop system. the wet/dry is also equipped with an auto top off float that keeps the water level consistent all the time.
– (1) 135 gallon refugium under the tank that use to hold all of the live rock
– I estimate there to be about 200# of aragonite for the bottom material instead of sand, which is so much easier when using siphon and doing water changes. This has been put into 5 gallon buckets already for easy transport.
– (1) 100 gallon poly tank that I always have 100 gallons of premixed saltwater made up for quick water changes which is all plumbed into the wet/dry system so I drain 100 gallons through the python siphon down the drain and then pump the 100 gallons of fresh saltwater right into the system, no buckets, no mess.
– (4) Living Color artificial reef decorations, these were very expensive and have all the plug in reef insert pieces,
– (3) 250 MW Halide stadium lights for providing the lighting needed across this big wide area. (one bulb is blown, so only two lights working. All lighting is on a direct wired timer so everything with this tank is all automated in regards to lighting, timers are included in the package.
– (1) 75 GPD & also a (1) 150 GPD reverse osmosis system for top off and water change water.
This is as repost…but I had to do it! The best!
Full setup. It has fish in it now so u can see everything working. Asking $3500. Or streetbike. What do u have. 4403390600 Ohio, Cleveland
on a steel stand thats longer than the actual tank
tanks is 96x30tx24
stand is 119″ total length 97″ total height (can be lowered to fit inside 8′ if crown moldings dropped an inch)
steel frame with faux stand that slides over it.
comes with 2-300lbs sand
300+lbs of liverock
back wall done with foam and live rock (been running about 3-4 years now)
3x250MH SE 12k reeflux bulbs with large large lumenarc reflectors (older IC ballasts)
Iwaki 55rlt return pump
One a 75 gallon tank partitioned, the other is a trigger systems sump (pic tured)
ATB econo 1050A skimmer
Small pc bulb over fuge
Original style vortec pump
1/2″ sea swirl on one side of return, SCWD on other side
All plumbing has unions so it can be reused. Also have manifolds for easier water changes etc etc.
This is an 8′ wide by 30″ deep by 24″ tall aquarium with half inch thick glass on a stained oak stand. The glass is in PERFECT shape. Call Dallas North Aquarium and ask them for a quote on this tank w/ and oak stand and they’ll tell you its going to run about $5,000 (just for tank and stand). This is a COMPLETE set up with twin eheim 2075 filtration units ($300 each), two hang on back reef octopus skimmers (about $200 each), a 3x 150w 6′ metal halide system with fresh bulbs (about $1100)about 250lbs of carribean fine sand (about $200 worth), roughly 150lbs of premium, matured, live rock ($1000+ worth), a $200 rock backdrop, assorted corals and anemones, a LARGE regal tang (about $100 easily), a large true perch clown (mated to anemones) worth about $50, a healthy cortez sting ray ($80) and a 3 foot banded cat shark that has a GREAT personality (about $300). Also including all the basic stuff to go along with it (nets, cleaning brush, testing supplies, magnet cleaners, food clips, etc). Also including a 75 GPD RODI system to make your own water.
Total spent on this set up… EASILY $7,000
This would be great for a business, or a real showpiece for a home.
MOVING this is going to be a bitch. I will help with the process of draining, storing water, rounding up fish, boxing up live rock etc… BUT you will need to hire a moving truck and 4 BIG guys to move the empty glass. The glass alone weighs near 1,000lbs EMPTY.
Maintaining the tank, however, is pretty simple and requires little work.
450 gallon aquarium for sale. Good quality glass. Aquarium needs re-sealed. I was going to complete the re-sealing, but, I do not have the time to do so. I have the materials and with give them to the buyer upon payment. The stand is made of Cedar, and it alone is worth $1,600.00. Will entertain offers. Texas
We have a 300 gallon tank complete setup that we would like to sell. My boyfriend and I bought it last year, but have not had the money or time to get it set up to it’s full potential, and now we are thinking of moving so we are wanting to sell the tank to someone who will be able to enjoy it. It’s a really awesome tank, and would be great for someone with cichlids or other large fish.
The tank is a custom built DAS in wall room divider style, but it works great as a freestanding aquarium. The stand is black wood with 3 functional doors and it is 35″ tall. The tank is 48″ tall x 23.5″ wide x 53″ long. We have a 50 gallon sump in the cabinet underneath, large return pump for sump, glass lids, a 4 foot Trinity 4 bulb day/night light with LEDs, 2 Eheim Jager heaters, a Tetra deep water air pump, natural river rock large gravel, and 3 huge plants that were purchased for this tank.
We are asking $1500 OBO for the complete setup, but would be willing to sell just the tank and stand for $700 if you are not interested in the accessories.
Very mature 300 gallon acrylic salt water tank with beautiful established huge corals and fish. Tank & Stand alone would retail for more than the $3,500 asking price. This is a must see for the true hobbyist. Too much to mention here but please see the information on the flyer and contact me if you have a genuine interest. This will require professionals to break down and relocate but will make a stunning attraction to any Home or place of Business. I do want the entire tank and its inhabitants to go to one home. I will not consider breaking it up and selling off in pieces….Fantastic Price for a Beautiful Saltwater Aquarium! Do Not Miss Out on This. Call Steve @ 941-387-4447 Florida