Putting the big tank up for sale. It is acrylic, 96.5″ long x 28.5″ deep x 40″ high. The entire back wall including the overflow is foam rock covered and turned out way better than I ever thought it would. The stand is 36″ tall and the canopy is roughly 24″ tall making for a grand total of just under 9 feet tall.
Everything you see pictured including the livestock, plus a ton more equipment I have in the garage is included. Everything included works as I don’t keep any crap around hoping to fix it someday.
Here’s a breakdown of the tank equipment….
* 450 gallon tank
* Tunze 6100 + wavebox cover and controller (I don’t use it currently but have)
* Hydor koralia
* 2 penductors for the return
* Little Giant 4 external pump (and I have two replacement pumps in the garage of the same model)
* ASM G4 Skimmer with Sedra 2500
* Homemade sumps and plumbing
* (3) led fixtures which are almost brand new and all the wiring timers powerstrips to support them
* Magnavore 8 magnet cleaner with extra cleaning pads
… in the garage
* replacement Sedra 2500 with extra impleller
* two little giant 4 pumps
* calcium reactor with media and 5lb CO2 tank full
* diatom filter
* two bins full of plumbing
… in the tank
* live rock, live rock, and more live rock
* couple of fish, nothing special
* many corals, not going to list them as they are not exotic but healthy
All this for $3000. This is a steal. The tank is 1 1/4″ acrylic. It has some scratches but I have all the scratch removal stuff you could ever want.
A few conditions. I’m not planning on parting out yet. If I was I would probably set up a new tank and move most of the livestock over besides the extra live rock and keep the tank for later in storage. I need to move within the next couple of weeks so I am motivated to sell as a package but don’t need the money so keep this in mind.
One additional condition. I’ll help you break the tank down but my responsibilty ends at my front door. We will also need some large big lads to move this bad boy. I’ve got a huge dolly to push it around on but getting it off the stand is going to be a job as the tank is very heavy by itself.
Edgewater, Florida( search Daytona Beach)